It’s hard to believe that in August 2004, LinkedIn had a measly total of 1 million professionals. The company, founded by Reid Hoffman in 2002, is now closing in on 600 million users and close to 20 million company pages.
LinkedIn is no longer just a page for finding and posting jobs, it’s a platform for making meaningful connections and the perfect platform for B2B marketers. If you’re not using LinkedIn as part of your digital marketing strategy – here’s why you should be:
And there’s more…
If the above statistics weren’t enough, here’s a few more:
- 80% of B2B marketing leads from social media come through LinkedIn. (Twitter 13%, Facebook 7%)
- There are 57% male and 43% Female users on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn contributed $2.3bn in revenue for Microsoft in 2017
LinkedIn Business Solutions
Business Solutions is the suite of premium products that LinkedIn offers its users. These are broken down as follows:
- Talent Solutions – Helping companies find the most suitable employees. Products include Recruiter and Job Posts
- Marketing Solutions – Market to the world’s largest professional network. Products include InMail and Lead Generation
- Sales Solutions – Boost your social selling strategies by finding leads. Products include Sales Navigator.
- Learning Solutions – Previously Lynda.com, helps users to learn and develop. Products include LinkedIn Learning
- LinkedIn Elevate – Makes it easy to discover and share content curated by experts at your company
Would You Like To Learn More?
Contact me today to find out more about me and how I can help you create and manage LinkedIn campaigns to help your business generate more leads.
We have workshops now available for you to discover the power of Linkedin for individuals and SMEs
- Optimising your Linkedin profile
- Building your brand
- Optimising your profile
- How a Linkedin Profile can help you business
- Best Practices
- Building you Linkedin Network
- The importance of networking on Linkedin
- Key terms for networking on the platform
- Networking tips & examples
- Linkedin tools
- Turning leads into Clients